6.26.2007

Random Bloggorific Thoughts on a Steamy Tuesday


-iPhone: Wait a year and it will be free with a new 2 year AT&T Contract. Though they are cheaper than a laptop.

-I posted new pictures on FLICKR... check 'em out if you dare.

-STOMACH ROT must be going around town. I had it Th-Fri-Sat; my friend Leonard caught it Sat-Sun, therefore postponing a Pride brunch I was looking forward to over the weekend. Thanks, all you virus-laden tourists, for coughing all over our subway system and allowing me to gain what felt like 5 dress sizes due to my distended abdomen.

-working on a few new sketches for the PUNCH 59 show AUGUST 7TH!

A great article here on the Beatles on the heels of the 40th anniv. of Sgt. Pepper and the anniversary of John & Paul's first meeting

-temping at a lovely place, lovely people, great vibe, and no shootings 2 blocks away....at least, none that I know of.

-PAUL, RINGO, Yoko, and Olivia Harrison on Larry "Loan me Fifty Dollars" King tonight!

-BONG HITS 4 JESUS .... how about BONG HITS FOR SCOTUS?

MORE TO COME...

1 comment:

Leonard Jacobs said...

Bong hits for SCOTUS indeed. It might actually produce more sane opinions...